NCM PARIS FOLDING E-BIKE 250W 36V 15AH 540WH BATTERY SIZE 20
The NCM Paris is NCMs, curvy foldable bike series. With a lower tube design and a large rear mounted battery for extra range. NCM foldable Bikes are designed to be compact and light weight, whilst also providing high quality strength and reliability.
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 36V to deliver a high output power
- over 540Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 90 km (depending on the conditions)
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
Motor: Das-Kit R2S motor, 36V 250W, max speed 25 km/h
Battery: DEHAWK B1u-3615H, 540Wh, 36V 15Ah
Display: Das-Kit L6, LCD Display
Charger: SANS 36V 2A
Frame: Alu. 6061, 380mm
Forks: Zoom CH-190 30mm
Braking System: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Gear Selector: Shimano Tourney, 7 speed
Front Derailleur: N/A
Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 7 speed
Saddle: Selle Royal, Freeway, Brown
Tyre: Schwalbe Big Apple. 20×2.0
Handle Grips: Velo, Brown
Pedal: Wellgo, Foldable
Range: Upto 90 km
Weight: 24 kg
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high-quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party are necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.