NCM LONDON+ FOLDING E-BIKE, 250W, 36V 19AH 684WH BATTERY, 20
The NCM London+ is a highly versatile folding E-bike as it can be compacted without tools for even the smallest storage spaces with its folding frame, stem, pedals and saddle: take it with you when you go on vacation; ride it to your office and park it right next to your chair; or store it at home beside the shoe rack with no inconvenience. The step-through frame makes repeated mounting and dismounting effortless for when you’re shopping or running errands, and a unique feature of the electronics system allows the motor to run at 4mph without the need for pedalling—perfect for navigating through heavy foot traffic or riding casually alongside someone who is walking.
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- Foldable bicycle handlebar stem
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 36V to deliver a high output power
- Over 650Wh capacity for a long distance
- reach up to 130km (depending on the conditions)
- Battery behind seat tube for a better balance
- Easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phone
Motor: Das-Kit R2S motor, 36V 250W, max speed 25 km/h
Battery: DEHAWK B1u-3619P, 684Wh, 36V 19Ah
Display: Das-Kit C7, LCD Display
Charger: SANS 36V 3A
Frame: Alu. 6061, 380mm
Forks: RST Carve 60mm
Braking System: Tektro Hydraulic Disc
Gear Selector: Shimano Acera, 8 speed
Front Derailleur: N/A
Rear derailleur: Shimano Acera, 8 speed
Saddle: Selle Royal, Freeway, Brown
Tyre: Schwalbe Big Apple. 20×2.0
Handle Grips: Velo, Brown
Pedal: Wellgo, Foldable
Range: Upto 130 km
Weight: 25 kg
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high-quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party are necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.